Thursday, May 3, 2012

Me and the SNJ-6

Just a bit of plane pr0n to start the day.

That is me in the front seat. The start of a great day, courtesy of History Flight.

Just about ready to taxi and have some fun in the skies over Fitchburg, MA.

More on this later.

Just a quick post to let ya'll know I haven't quit blogging. Just been having a case of "way too damn busy" lately.

Next week it will be sparse, CINCHOUSE and I are going travelling. To Italy. Should be fun.

Vino and pasta. Just what I need.

Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. While you're in Fitchburg, stop by the Singapore Chinese restaurant. Good food, well appointed within. I try to eat there at least once every time we swing by to visit the in-laws in that part of North Central Mass. When you depart, swing by Cappy's, I get some of my favorite Hefeweiss beer there when I'm in the neighborhood. It's right off of Route 2, which, if you didn't fly in and out of Fitchburg, you know where it is. If you know what I mean. :D

    mark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall bear that in mind. The Missus and I always appreciate a good Chinese restaurant.

      And I know where Route 2 is fer sure. 'Cept I've always referred to it as "The Mohawk Trail".

      Sad to say, I do way more driving than flying.

      Sigh...

      Delete

Just be polite... that's all I ask. (For Buck)
Can't be nice, go somewhere else...

NOTE: Comments on posts over 5 days old go into moderation, automatically.