Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day Dad

My Dad
This is my third Father's Day since my Dad passed away. It still hurts.

For those of you whose Dad is still with you, cherish your time together. It can end when you least expect it.

My Dad and I had a great relationship. I have so many fond memories of our times together and that helps ease the pain of losing him.

So cherish your parents, loved ones and friends. To those of you who are Dads, be the kind of Dad that your kids will always remember with a smile.

Best wishes to all of you and enjoy Father's Day. Though my kids are scattered across the country, I know they love me. And they know that I love them.

Because that's what it's really all about.

Love.

1 comment:

Just be polite... that's all I ask. (For Buck)
Can't be nice, go somewhere else...

NOTE: Comments on posts over 5 days old go into moderation, automatically.