Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sharing the Awesomeness

This video is well worth 9 minutes and 49 seconds of your life...

H/T to Edward Olsen over at The Lexicans.

I just have to mention that I got the shivers after seeing the tail code on that first jet. "ZZ" is the code for the 18th Fighter Wing, at Kadena AB. I was stationed there for 2 and a half years back in the day (mid '70s). But, I must confess, the video also made me feel a bit old. Back in my day, the 67th Tactical Fighter Squadron (TFS) flew the F-4C, long out of service.
 
But really, all I can say, is, that after watching this video, I am so jealous of what Big Time and the WSO do for a living.

Seriously...

4 comments:

  1. Jealous of the WSO? C'mon, who are you kidding? We all know you're really rather be down in the plant on a CVN doing what the Nuke does!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHY can't the people who make plane pr0n resist the temptation to include crappy music in their vids? WHY?? The "music" adds nothing and takes away a LOT.

    Jeez.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was music in that vid? Seriously, I know what you mean. But I'm usually too focused on the aircraft and the flying that I usually just (ahem) tune the music out.

      Delete

Just be polite... that's all I ask. (For Buck)
Can't be nice, go somewhere else...

NOTE: Comments on posts over 5 days old go into moderation, automatically.