Saturday, October 13, 2012

On the Go


Yours Truly is off to New Hamster Hampshire for to assist my Mother in celebrating her 82nd birthday. So things are going to be a little quiet round these parts over the weekend.

Met forecast looks good for today, should be CAVU all the way. (Not worried about the ceiling as, of course, I'm driving, not flying. Wish I were flying but oh well, it's only 150 miles.) Sunday's weather may be a little dicey. We shall see.

Oh and Happy Birthday today to:


The WSO!
Out in Cali she is. Brand new member of VFA-2. Hope she has a good day!

I'll be back.

Until then, carry on, smartly!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Buck, I'm back in one piece. Had a nice dinner with my Mom, both brothers and one sister-in-law. A good time was had by all.

      Delete

Just be polite... that's all I ask. (For Buck)
Can't be nice, go somewhere else...

NOTE: Comments on posts over 5 days old go into moderation, automatically.