Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Bienvenue à Mercredi


Ja, ja. Willkomen auf Mittwoch, welcome to Wednesday. I've been on quite a pace lately. Sometimes blasting out up to three posts a day. And today? Nada, bupkis, nothing.

What? Yeah, okay some of those posts were really nothing more than a picture or two, some slightly witty text, and a link to somewhere else. That is, "I didn't build those." Er, uh, yeah, right. Begging your pardon, I respect the office and all but really, "me piquer, Monsieur le Président."

So yes, the entire day has sped past and it hit me, sitting in der alte Feldwebel Bunker that I had posted absolutely nothing today. In my defense, I have been busy. But still, nothing? Not even a link to somewhere else. Surely someone, somewhere has posted something brilliant which you can slap a couple of sentences around, toss in a picture and then post. Surely there must be something? Neh?








Well, I guess that's something.

A new thing is revealed regarding Your Humble Scribe, we likes to play with Microsoft Paint we does.

Carry on (really) nothing to see here...


10 comments:

  1. You have entirely waaaaaaay to much time on your hands there sir. funny though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh. That was my initial thought. Idle hands and all that. But I had fun doing this. You'll probably get to see something similar, again, some day.

      Thanks jib.

      Delete
  2. Really? I mean REALLY? I wasted a click and thirty seconds of my life for THAT? and now I'm wasting more commenting on it. Of course I shouldn't talk because I haven't posted anything today yet either. Hmmm, maybe I'll just steal yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah ha, you have been sucked into the Old AF Sarge Triangle. Isn't that scary? (Hands off the controls, reduce throttle, you should be okay. Maybe.)

      Heh.

      Delete
  3. We shall now reveal just how old and decrepit we are: I saw Strangelove first-run, in the base theatre at Vandenberg Airplane... errr... MISSILE Patch. Well, semi-first run, as the military didn't get these films until they'd been out for a while.

    That's an excellent job of bubble dialog on those stills... and it HAD to take ya some time to pull all those pics and think up the captions. BZ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seeing it "first run" (in the base theater) may make you old, it doesn't make you decrepit. But I get your drift.

      Thanks, I had a LOT of fun putting this together. YMMV

      Delete

Just be polite... that's all I ask. (For Buck)
Can't be nice, go somewhere else...

NOTE: Comments on posts over 5 days old go into moderation, automatically.