Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What Did I Miss?


I knew this was happening. I don't get out much but I do get out on occasion.

Went through the company cafeteria and glanced up at the TV monitor and immediately regretted it. Kind of like accidentally glancing at the sun and then quickly turning away. I did not wish to burn out my retinas, or my brain.

You all know how I feel about the recent unpleasantness election, but for a far better take on all this, you need to go read 
the DiploMad 2.0.

He nails it.

4 comments:

  1. I get the feeling that the ONLY people who watched Monday's travesty were the same people who put the asshat there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. And that sums it up very nicely. Well said jib, well said.

      Delete

Just be polite... that's all I ask. (For Buck)
Can't be nice, go somewhere else...

NOTE: Comments on posts over 5 days old go into moderation, automatically.