Thursday, August 1, 2013

Τα πράγματα Μυθολογικά

Sisyphus
(In Greek mythology Sisyphus (Greek: Σίσυφος, Sísyphos) was a king of Ephyra (now known as Corinth) punished for chronic deceitfulness by being compelled to roll an immense boulder up a hill, only to watch it roll back down, and to repeat this action forever.)

It is the start of a new month, which means the number of posts I've written for the month resets to zero. The number of page views for the month, resets to zero. It is somewhat demoralizing to behold my weathered visage when I log in at the start of a new month.

Crestfallen, yes, that's the word I want to use. Crestfallen as in "sad and disappointed". It's time to start all over again. I mean look at that next graphic!


Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a boulder to roll. Up a hill. Again.

Sigh...



2 comments:

  1. In re: Things Mythological. Sisyphus certainly was deprived in some anatomical areas. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, poor dude. I mean it's bad enough having to push that boulder up the hill...

      No way he could run for mayor of NYC.

      Delete

Just be polite... that's all I ask. (For Buck)
Can't be nice, go somewhere else...

NOTE: Comments on posts over 5 days old go into moderation, automatically.