Monday, August 26, 2013

Hanford

Classic Hanford Roadside Scenery
So far, we're having a great time out here in sunny California. Hanging with Big Time, the WSO and Little Bit. The Naviguesser even drove down from his place further up in California. He was driving one of these -

Mercedes SLK 350
He and I drove over to Fresno (just because we could). Riding in the Naviguesser's car was, in a word...

AWESOME!

Haven't had that much fun since I got to go up in one of these -

SNJ-6 Texan

I'm not sure if the SLK will do aerobatics, but it definitely goes fast and the handling is pretty sweet.

So yes, we're having a good time. But I haven't seen this lady yet (though there are signs everywhere that she's about)...





Stay tuned...

12 comments:

  1. Looks like familiar country. It's some of the most productive agricultural land on earth, but wholly dependent on irrigation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't seem to waste a single square foot. That's for sure!

      Delete
  2. LOL, enjoy and be damn glad YOU aren't paying the insurance on that little 'toy'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, the insurance. Yes, happy we are not paying that!

      Delete
  3. Nice. We be having a good time, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure Sarge is going to do plenty of tasting of the flavor of the grapes, but somehow I don't think they will be in raisin form, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny... I was scrolling slowly down the page when I came to:
    " Haven't had that much fun since I got to go up in one of these -"

    Only the top third of the image was visible.
    I thought, "What's so great about flying in a Coast Guard C130?"

    Then I saw this, which has nothing to do with your post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not so much what you fly as how you fly it.

      (C-130s landing and flying off carriers, cats and dogs living together...)

      Delete
  6. SNJ is sweet. Someone needs to tell those Coasties that they forgot to close their tailgate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hhhmmm, I hadn't noticed that the ramp was down.

      Too busy looking at the SNJ no doubt!

      Delete

Just be polite... that's all I ask. (For Buck)
Can't be nice, go somewhere else...

NOTE: Comments on posts over 5 days old go into moderation, automatically.