Friday, October 11, 2013

Going to Be Away...



Continuing the submarine theme of the other day...

I'm going to be running silent and running deep.

What that really means is that I'm going to be away from my computer for a few days. I may attempt a mini-post from my "smart" phone if I can get the damn thing to work. (I know, I know, it's probably me and not the phone. Smart phone, dumb operator. Grrrr...)

I've got an "Immortals" post I'll put up tomorrow morning for your edification and entertainment until I return on Monday.

Will Monday still be a national holiday if the gubmint is still shutdown? I mean, don't they have to tell us what to do and all?


/sarcasm

Everyone have a great weekend. Stay safe. Enjoy the company of family and friends. Talk quietly among yourselves. Oh well, it is a holiday, be as loud as you like.


Until then...


8 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip.
    Since Monday is a Federal Holiday, does that mean the people on Furlough get paid?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't bother with posting from the phone... I've seen DAMNED few examples of people doin' that successfully. Just have a good time and enjoy yerself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did as you suggested.

      Once or twice I thought about it, then thought "Little tiny keyboard, giant stubby fingers. This could get ugly!" So I restrained myself.

      Heh.

      Delete

Just be polite... that's all I ask. (For Buck)
Can't be nice, go somewhere else...

NOTE: Comments on posts over 5 days old go into moderation, automatically.