Friday, February 7, 2014

I Have a Confession...


Alright. Now bear with me. This is "gonna be harddddddd"...

(That last bit should be said like Frank Calienda imitating Al Pacino, sigh. Go watch, I'll wait. You'll know when to quit the clip. Trust me. Got it?)


Anyhoo...

I had a fling with another blog.

Just the one time mind you.

But rest assured, it isn't you, it's me. I didn't mean for it to happen. But it did.

Okay, it had cool graphics and stuff and I felt the need to do some creative, ya know, experimenting with backgrounds and colors. That lead in photo. That's the home page.

So now ya know.

In March of 2013 I toyed with the idea of having a second blog. One without any silliness, just a blog dedicated to military stuff. Ya know, tanks, guns, airplanes, battleships, famous battles, leaders, and so on and so forth.

Managed to knock out one whole post.

Not even a long post.

Now I can do serious. I've done it here, on occasion. But an entire blog with no silliness at all? I just didn't have it in me.

I can do the military stuff here. And have done so, and will continue to do so.


But dang it looked cool.

So there it is. It's out in the open now.

Can you ever forgive me?

Damn, but that is one hot looking home page!

Sorry, that just popped out. It won't happen again.

(Hey, Panther's Lair... Call me?)

10 comments:

  1. Yep, it looks cool. I personally have enough trouble finding content for one blog. Two would be a problem!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it took me one whole day to figure that out. The it just sorta withered on the vine.

      Delete
  2. Give us tank pics and more plane pics and all is forgiven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I gave you tanker pics today!

      Oh wait. TANK pics. Yeah, I can do that, totally.

      Delete
  3. I agree with Rev... But you're doing great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup. One blog per customer, no exceptions. I don't read multi-bloggers, ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I was young(er) and impetuous back then. I didn't know what I was doing.

      Delete
  5. As with all pictures of bad guy tanks, they look better with the lids blow'd off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I get that. Turrets flying in the air and all that.

      Delete

Just be polite... that's all I ask. (For Buck)
Can't be nice, go somewhere else...

NOTE: Comments on posts over 5 days old go into moderation, automatically.