Friday, April 11, 2014

The Friday Flyby - 11 April

Sorry, no Flyby today.

I'm nursing a bad sunburn, too many hours on the go and too few hours in the rack.

I'll make it up to you when I get back to Little Rhody.

I see that Tuna has a couple of irons in the fire, perhaps he'll get something up.

Until then...

As Lex liked to say...

Talk amongst yourselves...


VFA-2 CAG Bird (100) and 104 getting ready to launch.
This is The WSO's squadron back when they were on the Lincoln.
The Bullets are now assigned to CAG-2 on the Reagan.

6 comments:

  1. BOUNTY HUNTERS :D
    I miss the Tomcats, but these jets don't look too bad :)
    Of course, VFA-1 Wolfpack would look pretty cool ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in CVW-2 on Ranger in VA-145 when The Wolfpack and Bounty Hunters first got there in 1980, did the Jimmy Carter Hostage Crisis Cruise.

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear about the sunburn. I hear a Scotch and soda, taken orally, helps immensely with sunburn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CW,
      You forgot, "Repeat as required." That's the critical part of that prescription.

      Delete
    2. Heh.

      Damn fine medicine that is!

      Delete
  3. Talk amongst yourselves...I used to love Mike Myers.

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask. (For Buck)
Can't be nice, go somewhere else...

NOTE: Comments on posts over 5 days old go into moderation, automatically.