Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mom


You carried me in your womb for nine months...
Ever since you've carried me in your heart.
 
You were there when I fell and scraped my knee,
You were there for my first baseball game.
 
You were always there for me,
Even when I was thousands of miles away.
 
You comforted me when I was sad,
You laughed with me when I was happy.
 
No matter what happens in this world,
No matter who comes and goes in my life...
 
You will always be there for me,
My very own, beloved Mom.
 
Wishing a wonderful day to all the Mom's out there, may you be loved, may you be cherished.
 
As I cherish my Mom, the woman who brought me into the world and taught me to love.
 
Happy Mother's Day!

4 comments:

  1. I know a lot of ladies called 'Mom' by someone.
    I wish each and every one of those ladies the best Mothers Day ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cherish your mom also. With out her (and your Dad), I'd have wandered the world looking for something to do with my Sundays. Just kidding of course. Happy Mothers Day, Mama Sarge!

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask. (For Buck)
Can't be nice, go somewhere else...

NOTE: Comments on posts over 5 days old go into moderation, automatically.