- Hillary for America - This is obviously Mrs. Clinton's slogan. All I can say is, "Where is the indictment?" Hillary for 3 to 5!
- Reigniting the Promise of America - Now this one belongs to Ted Cruz. This is a bit more imaginative than Shrillary's shtick. It does seem a little awkward however, is America burned out? But there's fuel enough left to reignite the fire? Is Ted trying to set us on fire? Who wrote this? I'm sure it wasn't Ted. I think we're beyond promises Mr. Cruz, after all politicians are always promising, never delivering.
- K for US - John Kasich, obviously. I mean his last name does start with a "K," right? Now is that "K" for (the) U.S. or is that an all caps US as in we, ya know. Yes, it's simple and straightforward but why did I look at that and immediately two things sprang to mind, one benign, one not so much. KFC, er, like a chicken in every pot? (How very "Hooverian" of him.) The less benign thing which sprang to mind was three "Ks" in a row. And I don't mean the end of an inning by a very good pitcher.
- A Political Revolution Is Coming - Bernie Sanders, or perhaps I should say Comrade Sanders? Seriously Bernie? Who are your advisers, Marx and Lenin? One other thing Товарищ, is there such a thing as an apolitical revolution? Dude, try again, I don't think the proletariat is on your side. (I talked to one from the People's Commonwealth of Massachusetts, he voted for Shrillary.)
- Make America Great Again! - Donald Trump, of course. Hey, "The Donald," I guess you weren't paying attention but America (as in US, as in the United States) is still great. We're just poorly served by our politicians and business "leaders." You are the latter and want to be the former. I ain't buying Donald. No deal!
So I guess you may gather that I don't much care for any of the above. In fact, I despise two (maybe three) of them. I'll let you guess which ones.
As to the funniest thing I've seen in a while...
I can't stop watching it, giggling like a loon I am.