The musings & rants of 3 retired military (2 USAF, 1 USN), 1 former WSO, and 1 AF brat. Old AF Sarge, Juvat, Tuna, LUSH, and Beans.
There seems to be a common theme on those signs in that first photo Sarge. What was it the Horace Greeley said? Go South young man? (heh heh) Safe travels sir.
Thanks!
The "Mason-Dixon Line" is not something I hear every day... safe travels!
It's still there, and thanks.
Enjoy the small things. I took my lady out for a leaf peeping run. Some parts looked like the stained glass of a cathedrals. Then it was apple cider donuts and good coffee.Michael
Just be polite... that's all I ask. (For Buck)Can't be nice, go somewhere else...NOTE: Comments on posts over 5 days old go into moderation, automatically.
There seems to be a common theme on those signs in that first photo Sarge. What was it the Horace Greeley said? Go South young man? (heh heh) Safe travels sir.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteThe "Mason-Dixon Line" is not something I hear every day... safe travels!
ReplyDeleteIt's still there, and thanks.
DeleteEnjoy the small things. I took my lady out for a leaf peeping run. Some parts looked like the stained glass of a cathedrals.
ReplyDeleteThen it was apple cider donuts and good coffee.
Michael