Thursday, January 31, 2013

I Like These Guys!


My "cousin" SKK turned me on to this band. Like just now. (Well, she sent me the CD, which I'd won in a contest over at her place, long story, I'll tell it someday. When I can embellish it to the point where I'm rescuing her and a bunch of orphans from pirates. Or something.)

But why am I still going on? Give 'em a listen. I think you might appreciate the message. I did, of course I really liked the music as well!


Oh, the lead singer, Dave Bray, US Navy veteran, Corpsman with the 2nd of the 2nd Marines. Ooorah, Doc Bray!

Well look at that. The blogging bug did bite once more in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just be polite... that's all I ask. (For Buck)
Can't be nice, go somewhere else...

NOTE: Comments on posts over 5 days old go into moderation, automatically.