Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Can't. Blog. Too. Much. Work...


Ladies and gentlemen, mesdames et messieurs, 여러분, meine Damen und Herren, meet Real Life, my kryptonite. Which prevents me from providing you with lots of wondrous and comedic blog posts this week.

Posting frequency is down. Energy is down.

Deadlines approach, software is still being debugged, hardware is being recalcitrant. Oh the joys of Real Life. On the road. But it could always be worse.

No one is shooting at me.


Yet.

Stay frosty.

I shall return.

Soon. But without all the water, staff and landing craft.



10 comments:

  1. I hate it when work interferes with the really important stuff I wanna do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always found it appalling that the stuff I like doing pays little or no money at all. Yet the stuff that does pay (and yeah, I'll admit it, pays well) can start to suck after a while.

      Oddly enough I do enjoy my job. It's just the being on the road part that sucks.

      Delete
  2. But without all the water, staff and landing craft.

    Say what? Did you downsize?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A misread could give the impression that you can't blog because it (blogging) is too much work.

    That would be my excuse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hhmm, I like it. Of course, I'm always misreading things.

      Delete
  4. I think maybe this blogging thing's wearing a little thin
    I'm about ready to pack it in for awhile and just visit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand that. Take a break. We'll still be here.

      Delete

Just be polite... that's all I ask. (For Buck)
Can't be nice, go somewhere else...

NOTE: Comments on posts over 5 days old go into moderation, automatically.