Saturday, September 22, 2012

Grandpa x 3


On the 20th of September, in the year of Our Lord 2012, at approximately 14:27 Pacific Time, yours truly became a Grandpa for the third time.

The little one is the daughter of the Naviguesser and the DIL and is cuter'n all get out.

She joins Big O and Little Bit in the grandchildren ranks and I can hardly wait to see her.

Don't have a blog alias for her yet, but it'll come to me.

Gotta run, time for dinner with Mom and the Missus by the sea-side rapidly approaches.

I have a hankerin' for fried clams tonight. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water.

Blogging on a more extensive level should re-commence tomorrow some time. I have some stuff rolling around the old brain housing group I need to get out of my system.

Standby for heavy rolls!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations. Sounds like more flying is in your future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tuna! No more little jaunts down to Va Beach. Now we have to do semi-serious traveling, all the way to California!

      Delete
  2. Congrats! The Grandfather gig is among the VERY best I've ever had... we're up to seven grandkids and I seriously doubt if there will be any more (well, check that: SN3 is only 15, so...). But we continue to work on the GREAT-grandbabies, of which there are four now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Buck. Looks like I've got a ways to go to catch up with you. Four great-grands?!? Impressive!

      Delete

Just be polite... that's all I ask. (For Buck)
Can't be nice, go somewhere else...

NOTE: Comments on posts over 5 days old go into moderation, automatically.