Friday, February 21, 2014

Country Road


Well, it's Friday.

I'm home.

It's raining outside and it's foggy.

But I really don't mind.

I've got a roof over my head. Food in the fridge.

I have people who love me.

And I love them.

God has blessed me and mine.

I hope He's watching over you as well.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Head on over to c w's, and enjoy...

4 comments:

  1. It really doesn't get much better than that. Glad you made it back okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had my first snow crab legs in YEARS tonight. Moving to Florida turned out to NOT be the haven of seafood I first thought. My tummy is full. There's Twinkies on the countertop, and the curtains have been closed. It's a good night indeed dear one.

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask. (For Buck)
Can't be nice, go somewhere else...

NOTE: Comments on posts over 5 days old go into moderation, automatically.