Friday, March 27, 2015

Medieval Land Fun-Time World


It's raining as I write this, a Thursday night.

Raining hard...

I think one of the neighbors is building an ark.

Yup, raining pretty hard.

Anyhoo...

I was going to write about the books I'm reading right now. No, the one in the lead in picture is not one of them. I read that one, oh I dunno, five years ago?

I've read up through the fifth book in that series, watched all the seasons on either BluRay or on HBO.

Yeah, I'm a fan.

But while doing the research which is behind all of the fine posts here at Chant du Départ...

No, really. We do research and everything, we're like really, really thorough and accurate and...

Okay, Juvat and Tuna are that way. I'm the one who will occasionally get lazy and be like your favorite gym teacher in high school who has to fill in for the social studies guy from time to time. (Easy ladies, they were both guys in my school. The ladies all kind of gravitated towards math, or physics. Seriously. My senior year physics teacher had all those odorless, colorless, monatomic gases with very low chemical reactivity in the periodic table named after her.)

So, where was I? Oh yes, research.

While doing research for a post (which turned out not to be this post, but maybe Saturday's post, I don't know yet) I came across some of those Bad Lip Reading NFL videos on the Tube o' You. I was going to inflict those on share those with you but then found the one you do get to see today. It's Game of Thrones related. One scene reminded me of Blazing Saddles.

I'll let you guess which one.

Enjoy.

When it's over, report to your home rooms.

Or something.


Why yes, I have no shame. Why do you ask?

4 comments:

  1. Now I gotta do some research. I've no idea what I just watched, but I did have to open the windows and air the place out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read the five, but can't bring myself to watch the series.
    The video's something else.
    I'm still not going to watch the series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The books and the series are kind of like second cousins, twice removed. They're related. But sometimes it's hard to tell.

      The acting in the series is (I think) very good. Great settings too.

      Delete

Just be polite... that's all I ask. (For Buck)
Can't be nice, go somewhere else...

NOTE: Comments on posts over 5 days old go into moderation, automatically.