Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!


For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:6

During your celebrations, please say a prayer for our troops who are far away from home.

Spare a thought for the first responders here at home who are on duty over the holidays. 

Especially spare a thought and say a prayer for those who are alone, for those folks who have no one to share this time with.


And may God Bless us, every one...

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas
and a Prosperous New Year!

7 comments:

  1. We've been thinkin' about those who're deployed today. A LOT.

    Have a peaceful Christmas Eve, Sarge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I imagine you have brother. So have I and your SN1 is near the top of that list. Praise the Lord all my kids are stateside but I thanks the good Lord for those others who are out there and keeping the wolves away. Peace to you Buck. And Joy.

      Delete
    2. A VERY Merry Christmas to you and the whole family, Sarge. I hope you have a peaceful day.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the post Sarge, my best to you and yours, and continued success in your long term role as a Grandpa...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU Tuna and all my readers. I sure am having fun with this blogging thing.

      May you and yours have much happiness and joy always.

      Oh and the Grandpa thing, I'm in that for the long haul too. I am nicotine-free since 04 November!

      Delete
  3. Blessings for the most joyous of moments. Hug your family close this year - more so than in any past. Merriest of Christmases Sarge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kris, good advice. May you and the Oracle have a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous and healthy New Year!

      Delete

Just be polite... that's all I ask. (For Buck)
Can't be nice, go somewhere else...

NOTE: Comments on posts over 5 days old go into moderation, automatically.