Thursday, December 20, 2012

Tale of A Christmas Past


Amidst the madness and the rage and the hate plastered everywhere due to recent events, it can be hard to remember just what time of year it is. I must admit, I was adrift in that sea of sadness and anger.

Then I read a story of a Christmas long past which brought tears to my eyes. A story told by a man with a great sense of humor and an amazing talent with words. A story of a Christmas from his past which resonated with me on so many different levels. It reduced me, a grown up, retired, crusty old Master Sergeant to tears. Tears of joy and hope. The story is that good. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Go and see for yourself, over at Suldog's place..

2 comments:

  1. Wow. "Thank you" doesn't do this justice, but it's all I have. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a beautiful story my man. Too beautiful not to share.

      Delete

Just be polite... that's all I ask. (For Buck)
Can't be nice, go somewhere else...

NOTE: Comments on posts over 5 days old go into moderation, automatically.