Thursday, December 5, 2013

Dust, Are You There?


Dust, I see you left a comment regarding using Gravatar. Said comment above was in my Gmail, but not in the referenced post.


Blogger has been acting goofy all day, other folks who use this have also noted that. Bottom line is, not sure if Blogger doesn't like Gravatar or if it was some "feature" introduced by the folks at Google.


They're always toying with the code. It's what bit-whackers do. I know, I are one.


Try again. If that doesn't work, try (shudder) Google+. So simple to use even I figured it out.


You'd think that they'd make this crap easy for us old(er) fogies.


Guess not...


(For those of you wondering "What the heck?" Dust is an old comrade from the Mothership, so yes, he gets special attention. FWIW, I try to give ALL of my readers special attention. It's what I do, I'm a giver. Stop laughing Buck.)


Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go work on tomorrow's Flyby.


What's that? A hint, you want a hint?


Grumble, grumble...


Okay, here you go - 




No, the post isn't about clouds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just be polite... that's all I ask. (For Buck)
Can't be nice, go somewhere else...

NOTE: Comments on posts over 5 days old go into moderation, automatically.