Saturday, February 3, 2018

Nothing to Offer Today, Sorry

(Source)
I've got nothing for you today.

I'm working on a post which is kind of a tough one. A story of heroes, not all of whom came home.

A story of Americans in war.

It's making me think.

I was going to post it today, that was the plan. I've been working on it for a few days. I didn't want to rush it, it needs work still.

The story hits close to home in some ways.

It's easy to take life for granted.

Until it isn't there anymore.

I mean to honor these fallen. Their stories touched me deeply.

But for now, talk among yourselves, read the folks on the sidebar.

I need a day or two to work on this other post.

A bientôt...


4 comments:

  1. Take your time, do it right, we'll be here when you and your post is ready.

    Paul L. Quandt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "...when you and your post is ready."

      I think that should have been " are " ready.

      Paul

      Delete
  2. When your heart has been touched, we all wait to be touched by your heart.
    (((Hugs!!!)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing to post? Your "Nothing to Post" post said more than most people's blogs, in total, say.

    Take your time. It's okay. I just reread the official US Army History of the Invasion of the Gilberts and Marshalls, so I am bummed, too.

    Plus the blogosphere has been full of deaths of family members and favorite pets, so, well, this is a bummer day.

    Stay sane. Hug your wife and those who really rule the house. After all, that is what really matters.

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask. (For Buck)
Can't be nice, go somewhere else...

NOTE: Comments on posts over 5 days old go into moderation, automatically.