Thursday, November 9, 2017

Happy Birthday Lex

Captain Carroll F. "Lex" LeFon Jr., U.S. Navy (retired)
09 November 1960 - 06 March 2012

Come, faeries, take me out of this dull house!
Let me have all the freedom I have lost;
Work when I will and idle when I will!
Faeries, come take me out of this dull world,
For I would ride with you upon the wind,
Run on the top of the dishevelled tide,
And dance upon the mountains like a flame.

From The Land of Heart's Desire,
a play by William Butler Yeats
(Source)



3 comments:

  1. It's his birthday and I'll cry if I want to. And I do want to, I miss him so.

    Paul L. Quandt

    ReplyDelete
  2. God! I'd forgotten. Here's to the memory of the man who saved my life--literally..

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask. (For Buck)
Can't be nice, go somewhere else...

NOTE: Comments on posts over 5 days old go into moderation, automatically.