Just sayin'
As seen in last week's post, the builder had got the foundation ready for the concrete.
Progress!
We've now got a foundation, Should be only a few more months before we can move in.
Yes, Beans, my normal Fighter Pilot Patience meter is nearly stuck on zero. The builder is still saying December. Which is getting closer and is also when our lease is up on our current domicile.
So...
| Very clever technique for keeping picture poachers away. Include your hand in the picture. |
One of the highlights of our weekly "chores" is to let our granddaughter entertain us.
We get to have her company Monday and Friday mornings. I'm not sure of why that's the schedule, but I enjoy her presence. Puts a smile on my face, yes it does.
Since I'm still prohibited from driving, smile generators are important. Had the opportunity to go to court and plead my case. The judge was retired Air Force, so I thought I had a chance. Nice guy, funny. However the person sitting on the table to the left was a grumpy old...Don't go there juvat! Well, this is a family blog, so I'll just use the term "Female Dog".
Despite not having had any additional atrial fibrillation events since Oct 31 last year, she was very concerned I might have a repeat blackout incident and therefore couldn't recommend my being allowed to drive. My doctor is very happy with my electrocardiogram results, but what does he know. She's the expert, she's a LAWYER!
No, just a Female Dog!
So, I get chauffeured where I need/want to go. Thank you dear. I know you enjoy the visits to Lowes to look at tools and guy stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Just be polite... that's all I ask. (For Buck)
Can't be nice, go somewhere else...
NOTE: Comments on posts over 5 days old go into moderation, automatically.