Friday, June 28, 2013

Tuna... Arriving



As Tuna's contributions to the blog have been very well received ...

Yup, those are nice numbers!
... I have invited Tuna to be a contributor to the blog. Methinks he has accepted as he's now listed over there on the side bar. Of course, there are so many buttons on a blog dashboard (for that is what it's called) mayhaps I pushed the right button but over-interpreted the result. We shall see.

But I expect the good fellow to be able to post from time to time without going through Your Humble Scribe. 'Tis the least I could do. (Also saves me some work...)

So without further ado, let's hear it for Tuna...

Huzzah!



And here's a couple of videos to tip you off as to Tuna's old job...



Update:
Tuna has checked in, all systems are go. He hasn't posted yet or taken the blog for a test drive but when he does, be gentle with him. Of course, the way these things usually go, in a matter of months you'll all be saying "Old AF Who?"...

Seriously, I look forward to Tuna's contributions. Check out the new sidebar, "Tuna and the Sarge". Not quite as catchy as "Jake and the Fat Man", but Tuna's name isn't Jake.

Just sayin'...

7 comments:

  1. Good move on yer part, Chris. You've given me ideers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was a good idea. Tuna's stuff has been popular.

      Why does the simple statement "You've given me ideers." somehow terrify me?

      Oh Lord, what I have done?

      (Just kidding...)

      Delete
    2. I was thinkin' about Virgil, but he's been AWOL of late. I've been on his ass for YEARS to get a blog... so I was thinkin' about makin' him an offer.

      Delete
    3. You so have to talk him into it. That would be freakin' awesome. (Not to put too fine a point on it.)

      Delete
  2. Uh oh, what have to signed myself up for?!! Ha- no worries, I might have a bit'o stage fright at first, but I'll get over it. I can't say I'm very creative, but I am opinionated! I promise not to do anything that might get you in hot water with the NSA or IRS, although you're probably already there as am I.

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me? In hot water with the NSA or the IRS? Never happen. And if it does? C'est la guerre!

      You'll do just fine, just don't press the BIG RED BUTTON.

      Delete
  3. I just rediscovered this post! Long time ago! Time flies.

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask. (For Buck)
Can't be nice, go somewhere else...

NOTE: Comments on posts over 5 days old go into moderation, automatically.