Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Update


My Muse has been recaptured!

Earlier today she was suspected of trying to get over the Canadian border with three AWOL Afghan officers who had recently vanished from Joint Base Cape Cod. While Canadian officials managed to nab the Afghans, my Muse was not in their company.

Interpol had reported that no one matching my Muse's description had legally crossed any international boundaries during the past 24 hours. So the search was limited to the continental United States.

Acting on a tip from a certain Master Sergeant in New Mexico, my Muse was traced to a seedy bar in Alamogordo. She was with another Muse who refused to identify herself, but I have my suspicions that Buck could probably ID her with no problem.

My Muse kept yelling, "But I'm friends with Juvat, you can't treat me this way!"

When the staff here at the Chant du Départ were contacted by authorities in New Mexico, it was decided not to press charges. After all, Uncle Skip (not necessarily) noted that we do post nearly everyday and "none of your stuff is crap." So the Muse has been there for us in the past.

So all is forgiven.


She has returned, tomorrow we will return to our regular non-crap. YMMV...

Film at eleven.

14 comments:

  1. Captured in Alamogordo? and she used MY name as a reference? You're lucky she wasn't shot in the streets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hahaha, no.

      I get goofy when I drink.

      Oh, that was your point, wasn't it?

      Nah, I'm sober. Maybe that's the problem?

      ;-)

      Delete
  3. Luckily, I'm married to MY MUSE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right, I do believe you have mentioned YOUR WIFE in that context before.

      ;-)

      Delete
  4. You've actually SEEN yer Muse? Mine is quite shy and the only time I know she's around is when I hear this faint murmuring, which may or may NOT be the Usual Voices in my head.

    Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You hear voices, I hallucinate. Different strokes, neh?

      ICSFTH

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Released on own recognizance, she told the authorities she has friends in DHS.

      Delete

Just be polite... that's all I ask. (For Buck)
Can't be nice, go somewhere else...

NOTE: Comments on posts over 5 days old go into moderation, automatically.