Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Get Some!

U.S. Air Force Airman 1st Class Travis Bowen unleashes a barrage of bullets from an M249, April 18, 2012, during a joint exercise at Travis Air Force Base, Calif. Airman Bowen is  assigned to the 571st Global Mobility Readiness Squadron at Travis AFB. (U.S. Air Force photo by Master Sgt. Dwayne Johnson)

Yeah, sometimes even the Air Force gets to play with fun stuff.

What do I do when the mood to blog has all but fled? Why, post pictures, of course.






Yeah, I feel all better now.

4 comments:

  1. Seeing a Warthog in action does wonders for my attitude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. Something about that 30mm cannon gets the juices flowing.

      Delete
  2. That's the first time I've ever seen a 249 on the tripod. (Carried one for most of OIF III). We had them, but the Army doesn't use the SAW as a crew served weapon so the tripods and T&E stay in the arms room. Fun little beast, although I actually like the early Navy Mk 46 version a little better. I didn't have the silly magazine feed and was a little lighter.

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask. (For Buck)
Can't be nice, go somewhere else...

NOTE: Comments on posts over 5 days old go into moderation, automatically.