Monday, April 1, 2013

Women in Combat (Revisited)


Back in February I posted on this topic. I'm revisiting things at this point in time due to a blog post I have just finished reading.

Chris Hernandez is a cop and a combat veteran. He's also a gifted writer who "gets it". If you have any interest in this topic at all, you need to go read his Women in Combat: Myths and realities article.

He's "been there, done that" so his opinion is worth far more than any pundit's in the MSM. (His opinion on this topic far outweighs my own as well.)

I highly recommend you read this particular article and make a habit of following this guy. He's well worth your time!

2 comments:

  1. Checked it out, great post. I made similar arguments in a post weeks ago, but without his experience I could not respond forcefully to the same crap arguments he puts down so easily and conviencingly. Unfortunately his position will be treated as hysterical male chauvinism, the Emperor will get away without having any clothes and brave soldiers will lose their lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt the same way Joe. And you're right, our idiot Emperor (with his new clothes) and his sycophants will ignore the experts. And soldiers will lose their lives. It stinks to high heaven!

      Delete

Just be polite... that's all I ask. (For Buck)
Can't be nice, go somewhere else...

NOTE: Comments on posts over 5 days old go into moderation, automatically.