Sunday, September 29, 2013

Color Me...?

Lazy? Unmotivated? Uninspired?

Meh...

Went to church, cut the grass, watched some football.

I am such a middle-class slacker.

Sigh...

But on the up side, finding that picture of an old timey box of 64 Crayolas brought back some awesome memories of being a kid.

Man, I can still remember the smell!

So I have that going for me.

Mayhaps I shall dazzle you with new stuff tomorrow.


For now, Scooter-flying, "Down Under" style.

Australian A-4 Flying Past HMAS Melbourne
"Hey mate, we're up here!"

10 comments:

  1. A built-in sharpener? Oh, the modern conveniences we never had... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Well, it was a long, long time ago.

      Just sayin'...

      Delete
  3. Back in Old NFO's day, there were still only 8 colors in the spectrum. ;-P

    Love the A-4 shot, too!

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask. (For Buck)