Friday, December 27, 2013

The Friday Flyby - 27 December

8-Reindeer Powered Aerial Gift Hauler, Mark IV, Mod 3
(8RPAGH, MkIV, Mod 3)
As I only have a little time before we wing our way to Detroit (in an aircraft, not a sleigh) I thought a bit of whimsy for the Friday Flyby might be in order. After all, 'tis the season.

Technical details on Santa's sleigh are available here. (It never ceases to amaze me what one can find on the web of world-wideness.)


That Tomcat had no chance. No chance I tell you!
Many attempts have been made to copy Santa Tech
(With limited success...)

Propulsion Units for the 8RPAGH, MkIV, Mod 3
Reindeer, Mark I, Mod 0
Though the 4-Reindeer Powered Aerial Gift Hauler, Mark I, Mod 1
had an impressive sand dune capability, it was considered underpowered for
world wide coverage on Christmas Eve.

The 6-Reindeer Powered Aerial Gift Hauler, Mark II, Mod 0.
Though it had impressive handling characteristics and superior

short field capabilities, the 6RPAGH, MkII Mod 0 was still too
underpowered to perform the mission in the specified time period.

The Latest Fielded Version: the 9RPAGH, MkV Mod 0.
Features more power and speed and very impressive limited visibility capabilities
using the Randomizing Ultraviolet Density Optimizing Light Flasher, or RUDOLF.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it...

Wishing you all the best of the season!

12 comments:

Just be polite... that's all I ask. (For Buck)
Can't be nice, go somewhere else...

NOTE: Comments on posts over 5 days old go into moderation, automatically.