Sunday, September 13, 2026

The Back Yard is Happy Once More

OAFS Photo
Well, I don't know about happy, but the grass has been trimmed, cut, and groomed to American suburban standards. Not that I care much for that, but The Missus Herself does, and she has a lot more sense than I do.

So that's taken care of, for another week, and then the dance begins again.

Where's Ned Stark mumbling about "Winter is coming ..."

At least the weather is nice right now. And my knee is better, I'm actually hobbling around sans crutch. Though mind you, I don't stray far from them!

I like a nicely cut lawn, as long as it ain't me doing the cutting.

I'm getting too old for that ...



7 comments:

  1. Between that photo and your knee it appears that all is right with the world Sarge, considering the number of revolutions we've taken around the sun eh? Enjoy sportsball today sir.......:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I doubt very much that I'll watch any of that today. I usually start watching in October, if then. There have been years where I only watch the playoffs. Colin Kaepernick ruined football for me.

      Delete
  2. Sarge, be sure to send a picture to The Missus Herself so you can get credit for resolving the issue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you ever heard the expression, "let sleeping dogs lie ..."?

      I think discretion is the better part of valor in this case. (Why did you let it get that long?)

      Delete
  3. Looks great, Sarge, and given your circumstances what other option did you have? Giventhat I’m pretty sure The Missus will understand.
    juvat

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... that's all I ask. (For Buck)
Can't be nice, go somewhere else...

NOTE: Comments on posts over 5 days old go into moderation, automatically.