Ok Campers, time for the weekly housing progress. The first project, my brother's home, is coming along quite well.
The weather seal has been applied and windows installed. I believe I heard the crew chief (I know...an Air Force term) told us that the next step was electricity and water. Nope today, they are starting plumbing and HVAC. Probably which skillset persons are available. But, regardless in the installation series, progress is continuing. After that and a couple of other exterior to interior connections, they should start working on the internal walls and stuff. In fact, an update yesterday whte this story posted, they were. So, making progress.
Which is good!
The next project now in progress is the horse barn. We'd like to get the horses out of the boarding stable and here where it's a bit shadier, a larger area to roam around in and...a heckuva lot cheaper to maintain. So...
The stall hardware has been delivered and should be assembled and welded to the building by this time next week.
Yep, the first sight of progress on the main house is in place. Lumber (or at least SOME lumber) has been delivered. So framing should begin sometime soon. At least that's the assumption.
We shall see what will be!
Peace out, y'all!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Just be polite... that's all I ask. (For Buck)
Can't be nice, go somewhere else...
NOTE: Comments on posts over 5 days old go into moderation, automatically.